School Performance & OFSTED
At Riversdale Primary School, we are very proud of the progress and achievements of our students, because we acknowledge their hardworking nature
and positive effort throughout their time with us. Below you will find the most recent performance data breakdown, which details:
- % of students achieving the expected standard in Reading, Writing and Maths
- % of students achieving a high level of attainment in Reading, Writing and Maths
- the average scaled score for Key Stage 2
- the average progress made in Reading, Writing and Maths.
Compare School Performance
The Ofsted Data Dashboard is no longer being updated and instead a new service
called Compare School and
College Performance has been developed. This shows the results for 2015, and also historical information. This shows Riversdale placed 19th out
of 125 similar schools, and with only one similar school with the same proportion of disadvantaged pupils above Riversdale.
Please see the link below for further information:
The latest Ofsted report can be viewed from the school website home page.
Parent View gives you the chance to comment on our school. Once enough replies have been received, you will be able to read what other people have
said about the school. You will be asked to register and when you have logged in, you will be asked to give your view on the 11 statements
and 1 question seen below.
The 12 statements and question are:
- My child is happy at this school
- My child feels safe at this school
- My child makes good progress at this school
- My child is well looked after at this school
- My child is taught well at this school
- My child receives appropriate homework for their age
- This school makes sure its pupils are well behaved
- This school deals effectively with bullying
- This school is well led and managed
- This school responds well to any concerns I raise
- I receive valuable information from the school about my child’s progress
- Would you recommend this school to another parent?