WEDUC - Parent/Carer Communication
Sunday, September 08, 2019
We are very happy to announce that as of today, Riversdale Primary School will be utilising the parent communication tool Weduc. This is a smartphone app
and website that brings communication in to one place, saving parents/carers time as well as allowing the school to be more environmentally friendly.
Below you will see the key features of the app:
- A social media style newsfeed that enables schools to provide a more interactive way of communicating;
- A messaging system with push notifications enabled to ensure letters are delivered directly to your phone;
- A school calendar that draws together all of the events into one easy to access place;
- A digital noticeboard for quick reminders;
- A parent portal providing you with a snapshot of attendance, contact information (GDPR Compliant) and other features to come;
- Access to key forms such as "Change of Address" so that you can update the school without visiting the office;
- A permission function in messaging to allow you to give permission without signing a slip of paper which can easily be lost/misplaced;
- Access to The Hub, where you will find key links to: School Policies, Magic Booking, Mathletics, Spelling Shed etc.
- and much, much more.
The school will slowly be moving towards using Weduc as the only communication system so we do encourage parents/carers to download the app and enrol using
the code we will provide.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact email@example.com.